If you have already purchased tickets for general admission or an event, we would be happy to issue a refund or a credit for a future date upon reopening. Please contact @email for assistance.
Our dedicated staff are the soul of LACMA, and each and every one of them makes the museum a welcoming, creative, and dynamic place for all of Los Angeles County。 We are committed to supporting all of our employees, both salaried and hourly, during this unprecedented time。
LACMA will continue to monitor the situation and work with Los Angeles County to assess the need for the continued closure of our public spaces and will notify you immediately of any updates by email, our website, and through social media (@lacma). If you have any specific questions, please feel free to email us at @email. We look forward to welcoming you back to LACMA soon.
What You Can Do
- Stay home and avoid close contact with others if you or a member of your household are sick or feeling unwell。
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, throw tissues in the trash, and immediately wash your hands
- Avoid close contact with sick people
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid shaking hands and use alternate greeting methods